Wake Up



I spent the last year, trying to figure what I want, career wise.
I spent the last year, trying to accept the fact that my university days are gone.
I spent the last year, in my head, trying to figure out the direction of my life.

Thus, all of this meant, I closed the doors and went inside my head.
I stayed inside.
I shut off my extrovertedness.
I thought and thought alot.
Whether or not they mattered, that was a totally different thing.

I am aware that I wasted a fair amount of time, thinking.
But I don't quite mind.

This is my journey. My life.
And if I need some time looking at the blueprint, then yes, I will look at the blueprint and see how I want to build it.

I do admit that I also wasted alot of time trying to reset my mind because I kept comparing or felt inferior or just frustrated in general. But it's who I am. And I just gotta work on it.

I just started my new job last week.
And you can tell they want people who shine.
Being in my head for the last year, has made me forgot how to shine. Or be myself in general.

I was highly critical and skeptical.
I was not friendly or just outgoing.
Instead, I was introverted and wanted to be left alone.

And I must wake up now.

I must learn to be who I really am.

I am genuinely a curious person who's rather outgoing.
So I must go back to that.

And it's like I'm waking up.
Trying to remember what I was and trying to get there.

So yea.

Time to wake up. 

Time to get out of my head. 

Comments

Happy "Sam" said…
Wa !!
Already 4 month past .....
I also forget i got blog ...
I got email,facebook and etc...
hehe !!

I am find here !!
Wake up !!
yes !!

Morning wake up !!
still dark ... going work !!
Then dark going back home !!
haha !!

Jam jam anywhere !!
Just need bring roti go !!
Eat it !!
^_^

That is call life !!
Enjoy !!

Popular posts from this blog

Stress and Retail therapy.

Being down.

Thanks for the memories.